Monday, June 22, 2009



Last night I almost fell asleep without preforming a ritual I have enjoyed since the night before my first day of Kindergarten, setting out my clothes for a new school year. Do not worry. I remembered. I had such a hard time sleeping last night because I was so excited to get to school. Have you ever had that feeling that you were in the right place, at the right time, doing the right thing. This is how I felt today. My professors are perfect for me and my schedule is exact. I have had this blessing the whole time I have been here at BYU. It ceases to amaze me. I selected a seat in the front row of my communications class and glanced over at the desk next to me to see a girl writing in an Eastern Arizona College planner. Her name is Kerri Lunt and she has been on a date with Bryan and knows Mary Anne. It's a small world.

3 comments:

Ali Walker said...

um... I love your ritual :)

Bethany said...

Awesome..do you think you will do that every day of your mission? Although...not much to choose from "this suit or that suit, hmmm" I'm glad you like your classes!

vance.bryce@gmail.com said...

hahah...maybe the day before I leave and the first day in each area...hahaha.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2011 Oh Bobus!.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.