Wednesday, August 5, 2009

This week I have said goodbye to two things in my life. The first was a beehive outside of my roommate's window. He cherished the bee home, watching it grow and mature into something huge. I didn't even know it was there until the man with the shovel came a-knocking on our door. I let him in and he did his job. Goodbye beehive.





The other thing I must say goodbye to are Winifred's (my iPod) ear phones. They died today. Only the right ear bud works. That's ok though because I wont need any for two years. It just saddens me to see my poor Winifred loose her hearing. She has been through a lot. She has even been raised from the dead a couple of times. She is doing well, but her hearing is gone.



In Memory of Winifred's Earphones: 2003-2009.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

poor winnie. thats such a sad thing to hear about. no pun intended. okay maybe a little pun. hahaha.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2011 Oh Bobus!.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.