Thursday, March 18, 2010


Yesterday, Neil, Michelle, Jackson, Haley, My dad, and I went to the Hogle Zoo in Salt Lake City Utah. We had a great day. My favorite was the huge ape from Borneo. I don't have a picture of him.


We don't look excited in this picture, but I think that is because we were all in awe of the huge elephants we were looking at. Haley was pretty attached to her blanket for the whole visit.


I hate snakes. I braved the Reptile and Small Animals attraction. I had to take a picture to prove that I had the guts. Just after I took this picture, Haley grabbed my hand and I jumped and moved my hand away really fast. Her little hand felt like a snake to me. So, I wasn't that brave and I still haven't overcome that fear.


Giraffes are always one of my favorites.


These porcupines were huge.

(Photos courtesy of my Dad's iPhone)







1 comments:

Katherine said...

I LOVE the Hogle Zoo! I always have to get a drink from the Lion drinking fountain and sit in one of the giant bird's nests when I'm there. (And see the animals.) By the way, if you're still up in Utah, and have the time, Tegan and I would love to see you.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2011 Oh Bobus!.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.