Thursday, June 23, 2011

My sister is putting her papers in to serve a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Isn't her picture great?! I am really excited and nervous for her and I just can't wait to here where she will be serving for 18 months. We've always been pretty close, but I daresay our relationship will most likely become even better while she is away. I've had some time lately to reflect on my mission and what it means to me. I know her mission will mean everything to her and I can't wait to watch as she learns and grows.

Today is also special because today Jimmer Fredette's dreams of playing in the NBA will be realized. I can't wait to see where he will be playing. If I had it my way, it would be the Suns, but I'm sure he'd love to play in Madison Square Garden with his Knicks...we shall see.

 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2011 Oh Bobus!.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.